The SMART Calendar has been completely re-imagined into our new SMART Scheduler. A few of the key improvements to the new SMART Scheduler are:
- A modern interface that allows you to view your calendar by day, week or month
- Ability to view multiple staff member calendars at the same time
- Easily reschedule and update meetings
- Revised workflow for recording a session
- Expanded repeating events options
- Scheduler-specific privileges that give providers more control
The Scheduler can be turned on at any point for clinics using SMART version 4.5.2 or later via the “Use New Scheduler” checkbox. Contact your PSM to get started. Your PSM will guide you through the process and supply the information needed to complete the set up.